Become a Semco expert
Do you feel like making (your) work awesome? Then you should definitely sign up for our Master programme… At least, if you’d like to learn how to apply the Semco Style principles on the highest possible level - and if you’d love to find out how to guide a team (leader) to a democratic and agile organisation.
Who benefits from this programme?
The Master programme is a perfect match for consultants, project managers and interim managers who believe in a humane and straightforward manner of organising. Next to this, the programme proves to be more than worthy for supervisors, entrepreneurs and principals who believe people are more important than processes.
- The 13th of December 2018
- The 14th of December 2018
- The 24th of January 2019
- The 25th of January 2019
- The 15th of February 2019
Before we commence the training, we always make sure to have a personal chat with you. During this talk, we choose the perfect practical project for your goals.
Cost of the program: €4990* (excl. BTW). A daily additional expense of €25 will be charged for location and catering. All Semco Style Institute trainings can count on financial contribution via the KMO-wallet.
The full cost, including location, catering and mediation via the KMO-wallet, will be €3069 (excl. BTW).
Would you like to combine this training with the Changemaker programme? Great: then you’ll enjoy a €50 discount. When you choose this formula, the full cost (including location, catering, discount and mediation via the KMO-wallet) will be €4886 (excl. BTW).
- Location: Location: De Stal - Laarstraat 24, 2520 Ranst
- Duration of the programme: 5 days
- Language: trainings are in Dutch, the courses and study material are in English
What will you learn during the training?
Semco Style is based on 5 key principles:
- Alternative ways of control
- Extreme stakeholder alignment
- Creative innovation
During the Master programme, we’ll tell you all about these principles and why they’re so important. Next to this, you may expect following learnings:
- How to deploy the Semco Style tools to help your organisation transform;
- How to improve your personal and professional consulting and coaching style;
- How to facilitate people, teams, leaders and other stakeholders to use the five Semco Style principles as a firm basis to work on;
- How to own the profound Semco Style knowledge within a theoretical context of organisation systems and organisation ecology;
- How to create the perfect circumstances where change is welcomed;
- How to use your new-found knowledge and skills the right way and become a certified Semco Style consultant.